Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

The new Daygame Cafe is open for business! Grab yourself a coffee, take a seat and rest your weary Daygame legs! :) - The Daygame Cafe Management

Author Topic: General Structure  (Read 1661 times)

Offline tXPlaya

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
General Structure
« on: April 12, 2011, 01:48:42 PM »
Ok, so I've found a few people who I can go out with now. What is the best structure to learn this stuff? Start going all out or step by step??

So, as an example,

Day 1. Go out and say hi to everyone who walks by
Day 2. Go out and say hi then comment on a piece of clothing or something

Etc

OR

Go straight indirect/direct and try to build conversation from there. If it fails so be it.

Would love some input (and possibly the remaining steps :) just so I know what to do)

Thanks!!!

Online Rumba!

• Cafe King
  • "YOU are enough!"
    • View Profile
Re: General Structure
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 04:22:24 PM »
To be honest, it depends on the person. I think there's a thread here on the forum, where a couple of guys are finding it tough to go up to a girl and even talk to her, so for them the first part of your process would be ideal.
If you have a bit more confidence then directional or observational openers are less "all or nothing", giving you a chance to build a conversation.
Then once your more experienced then go semi or full direct, as you'll not want to be tied up chatting to girls who may or may not want to go on D2. My only issue with full direct is that it forces the girl to make a decision, there and then, on wether she hooks up with you, and you could lose a great girl straight away, wheras by establishing social comfort and then building attraction, your more likely to get her to see you again.

Peace,
Rumba! 8)

Offline General G

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 05:59:16 PM »
Go straight indirect/direct and try to build conversation from there.

This one.

The best way to learn daygame is to find out and consistently work on your sticking points.

Just to give you an example: Can you open a set? If yes, can you do the transition well and can you hook the set? If yes, can you hold an interesting conversation for 10 or 15 minutes? If yes, can you attract a girl, built comfort with her and qualify her? If yes, can you handle the logistics well and get her on an instant date? And so on...

If your sets do not go well, find the exact point of the interaction where you have difficulties. Work on that point to solve the problem. Then move to your next sticking point. Etc.

Offline tXPlaya

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 04:00:14 PM »
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your responses. I have posted a 'journal' in the Daygame stories thread, which just outlines what I am doing. I did the first part, which was just saying hi, but I'm thinking I will just try the direct or indirect from now on and just see what happens.

Can figure it out from there I guess  ;)

Offline Rob

• Cafe Management
  • Cafe Veteran
  • Don't be a sheep.....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 03:52:10 PM »
Great advice from the other guys there.

Personally for me i just threw myself into the deep end and from my very first approach i went full direct. It was so unbelievably scary the first time you do it but it was such a rush. I wanted to force myself to get over the fear as soon as possible.

Its up to you mate.

Offline Tony

• Cafe Enthusiast
  • Inventing the future!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 06:16:21 PM »
Rob, could you, to verify we are all on the same page, tell us what you mean by full direct? In daygame I assume. Your first approach was like "Hey, excuse me, but you're so fine I want to fuck your brains out!"?

Offline Rob

• Cafe Management
  • Cafe Veteran
  • Don't be a sheep.....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 09:57:06 AM »
Rob, could you, to verify we are all on the same page, tell us what you mean by full direct? In daygame I assume. Your first approach was like "Hey, excuse me, but you're so fine I want to fuck your brains out!"?

Haha no. I mean just being up front and telling her i think she looks incredible today in a romantic type of way. Not so much direct/indirect of complimenting on her style.

More so in the style of Soul from love systems.

Offline MMH

• Cafe Regular
  • New around here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 02:05:24 PM »
I think I just do whatever depending on what I feel like doing that day. I guess if the girl is standing still (lets say at the train station for example) its perhaps better going for a conversation, but if she's walking down the street, I guess you have to get her to stop with a good reason to do so, but thats just how I see it. I dunno, its almost more 'normal' to just turn to someone and start chatting if you're waiting for something. Having said that I have been direct in these situations and nothing bad happened from it and we sat and chatted for a bit. Couldn't arrange a date though 'cause I fucked up on the first call but live and learn.