I know a guy who got 8 lays from daygame after 3000+ approaches.
I think life would be better for most of us if we focus more on social circles. This is sales, unless you're good at it or have a talent for it, majority can waste years doing this
The new Daygame Cafe is open for business! Grab yourself a coffee, take a seat and rest your weary Daygame legs! - The Daygame Cafe Management
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
There?s alot of guys out there who are hitting the streets on a regular basis, opening sets, running the model and?? not getting laid. Oh dear.
Daygame is not a hobby. If you?re approaching it with the same attitude you?d take to aircraft modelling, video games, stamp collecting or whatever then you are hamstringing yourself. I understand why people do it this way. It?s new, it?s exciting and you have approach anxiety so you have to make a game of it to reduce the ego strain. I get that. Fine. But at some point you have to move past it.
"Direct Game" in the Alan Currie style* Leaves you and the girl very little room to maneuver. You are asking her to commit far too much in a very, very short amount of time. It may work 20% of the time and if you're happy with that carry on. But you'll get the other 80% feeling awkward and feeding you a line to get rid of you.
To give a simplified example. Think of it in traffic light terms. You run that same "oh, I had to tell you you're sexy as hell" line. 20% will give you a green light. The other 80% will be either Red. If you'd run a less pressurised line. You could have converted some of those Red to Ambers and MAYBE with a little time/exposure to Greens.
If you approach "very attractive english women" during the day time. A few reasons:
- she is very attractive so not a surprise that she already has a boyfriend
- she is english so already have 10 guys in her social circle who want to be the next boyfriend
- she is out of your ligue (like you are a 5 & she is a 9)
- a problem with your approach
- she is not in the mood so "i have a boyfriend" is the main answer to get rid of guys
- Live-in partner
- Regular long-term romantic relationship
- Recent acquisition she's besotted with
- A guy she sees once every week or two for socialising & sex
- A dude she's dated a few times & slept with once or twice
- A fuckbuddy
- This guy she meets up with occasionally when she's horny
- Some boring orbiter who takes her out to dinner but doesn't escalate
- The guy she's hoping will ask her out
- A complete lie