I think its a matter of being congruent. Sasha going super direct is congruent with who he is. Yad doing his less in your face direct style is congruent for him.
I've definitely lost girls going Mode One, and I thought to myself after "Why the fuck did I do that". One of the the hottest girls I ever approached blew me out because I went Mode One on her. Initially she was receptive, but by the end of the interaction she was completely turned off.
I do tell girls how I feel about them, just not what I want to do to them. Its not congruent for me personally. I believe in going direct, being congruent, and having intent. If you wrap those 3 things together, she will know you want slay her. She will feel it radiating from you.
The last few weeks I've noticed the girls I approach are digging me so much more on a genuine level. I use the "statement-question-statement-question" conversational advice from daygame and it's helped me more then Mode One ever did. Conversations are so natural, and unforced, it's become second nature. It's a huge part of game that get's glossed over in this secular daygame world of ours. Genuinely conneting.
I do however still go M1. I usually do it when the situation is time sensitive. If i only have 45 seconds, i need to go for the gold. I can't fuck around. Running proper game just wouldn't work in that situation.
1) I've always told men ... Mode One is not for everyone
. You should only exhibit Mode One Behavior with women when it is genuinely congruent with your natural personality. If it comes across as "forced" and/or "unnatural," Mode One will not benefit you.
Here is how you can generally tell if you're being Mode One, Mode Two, Mode Three, or Mode Four with women:
- When you are conversing with a woman, are you behaving in the exact manner that you truly want to? Are you expressing your thoughts, desires, interests and intentions in the exact manner that you truly want to? If the answer is "yes" to both questions, this means your behavior is generally representative of MODE ONE
- When you are conversing with a woman, do you find yourself "changing" or "modifying" your behavior somewhat in order make sure that women "like" you and say "good things" about you? Are you "cautious" to one degree or another regarding the manner in which you express your thoughts, desires, interests and intentions to women, because of a fear of being "disliked" and/or criticized? If the answer is "yes" to both questions, this means your behavior is generally representative of MODE TWO
- When you are conversing with a woman, do you find yourself going out of your way to "pretend" to be someone that you know deep-down, you really are not? (i.e., you present a disingenuous 'facade' to women) Do you make every effort to hide, deny, or camouflage your true thoughts, desires, interests and intentions when interacting with women? If the answer is "yes" to both questions, this means your behavior is generally representative of MODE THREE
- When you are conversing with a woman, do you intentionally attempt to exhibit behavior that is mean-spirited, harshly critical, and/or purposely antagonistic? Do you have a specific desire to be disliked by women, and leave a woman with the impression that you are an "asshole" or "jerk" whose primary objective is to give women are a hard time and make them feel bad about themselves? If the answer is "yes" to one or more of these questions, this means your behavior is representative of MODE FOUR Behavior.
2) I agree that Mode One is primarily beneficial in situations where TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. Let's say I put you in a room with 25 very beautiful, very sexy women, and I guaranteed you that no less than TEN of those 25 women definitely wanted to have sex with you. The only "catch" is, you only 2 1/2 - 3 hours to talk to all of these women in order to identify which women do want to have sex with you, and which women do not. How would you go about conversing with each woman?
Alan Roger Currie's latest paperback, Oooooh ... Say it Again: Mastering the Fine Art of Verbal Seduction and Aural Sex