Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

The new Daygame Cafe is open for business! Grab yourself a coffee, take a seat and rest your weary Daygame legs! :) - The Daygame Cafe Management

Author Topic: The Power Of The Eyes  (Read 1478 times)

Offline SinfulYouth

• Cafe Newcomer
  • Smooth Like Cheddar
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Power Of The Eyes
« on: November 22, 2010, 04:45:27 PM »
"Wine comes in at the mouth and love comes in at the eye; That's all we shall know for truth before we grow old and die."

-William Butler Yeats

Staring deeply into her eyes, I feel something frighteningly powerful. A primal urge to pounce  and sow my seed deep inside her. To commit the act that each of our ancestors undertook to bring us here.

I feel dangerous, I feel alive, and suddenly, that look intensifies. I know what I am feeling ceases to be a thought trapped in my mind. Instead, it is fully broadcast to her through every fiber of my being.

She giggles, looks away, and does whatever to diffuse the tension. But I hold fast, still feeling that animal instinct. Growing hornier and more ravenous by the second.

The hair on her neck raises "how are you doing this to me?" she asks "you're hypnotizing me, stop it!" she pleads, yet still I continue.

Finally, unable to hold on anymore, I pounce.  First with vigorous kissing, than biting her neck, then it's off to less charted territory... This isn't a cheesy romance novel so I'll leave it there.

This slightly over dramatic bit of text is meant to illustrate something I've been thinking about recently. It's a real interaction, but it's also a generalized glimpse into something more.

I've always been someone who focused more on the verbal than the non-verbal. I won girls with my wit, my charm, and whatever verbal tomfoolery I happened to use.

Recently however, I've changed all that. Instead I've begun to focus on something much more powerful... Something that's been getting me laid.

The power of the eyes.

Lots has been written about eye contact, its importance, and why you're a douche if you're not using it. Not as much, to my knowledge, has been written on how to use it most effectively (with a few notable exceptions).

In my bit of prose above, you saw the power of sexual eye contact.

Looking at a girl and wanting to fuck her with every inch of your being does something special. It puts an unquestionably animalistic  look upon your face. You cease to be human for a moment and become something more pure.  It communicates your core male drive in such a way that it penetrates her feminine in its entirety.

She feels your desire and, if she's at all attracted to you, is incredibly aroused by it. She's not used to feeling such intense male energy so something within her switches on. She's yours...

But that's not the only powerful type of eye contact.

You can't always give off a sexual vibe. Sometimes other vibes are more appropriate for the situation or what you're trying to accomplish.

Let’s say you want her to feel beautiful. To feel loved, understood, and all the other wonderful girly things she wants to feel.

Do this by simply feeling as loving as possible while looking into her eyes. Bring up all of her positive qualities in your mind. Bathe in her beauty, soak in her lovely personality, or hell, just think of puppies if you have to.

Send love thoughts her way and she'll feel love without you needing to say a thing.

There's a big thing around the net about feeling the emotion you want her to feel. But take that a step further. Whatever you want her to feel, make her feel it by fully projecting it with your whole body, and most importantly, with your eyes.

I promise you, feel the emotion deeply enough and it will show up clear as day... All you've got to do is hold the eye contact.

Offline Ror-shak

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
    • Lifuru
Re: The Power Of The Eyes
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 10:04:51 PM »
good stuff mate. I read an article on Tim Ferris' blog today that talks about eye contact. ( http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2010/11/21/bill-clinton-reality-distortion-field/#more-3643 ).
In that article there's a video of a bush - clinton debate and it shows the difference between good eye contact and bad eye contact perfectly. Very interesting.

Offline Mark Mowgli

• Cafe Owner
  • Cafe King
  • Tell us your dating stories!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 03:56:29 AM »
Nice post SY you soppy git ;-)

Also I really enjoyed the video. There is so much parity between the two behaviours of Bush and Clinton. You can really hear the empathy in Bill's voice, and his eye contact is unwavering

Metal Mike

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 11:10:52 AM »
I actually followed the advice of the article and tried watching the video without sound and somehow without even hearing the words, there is somehow an unpleasant arrogance within the aura of Bush and it almost feels as if you are being patronised. Thats without even having heard anything.

As a side note the pic of the girl at the top is fairly alluring. Guess it illustrates the point of the article fairly well then...

Offline Alex love

• Cafe Newcomer
  • Move on up, toward your destination...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 03:47:31 PM »
Great post, this ties in well with indirect/direct approaching......

Keep posting, look forward to hearing more :)

Offline Don Draper

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 08:32:40 PM »
Interesting post. In my opinion you explain the whole eye contact notion very clearly. I've watched the clip of Clinton, what a charming person!

Again I think you're right. To complement your theory I would like to present to you a few clips from Zan Perrion. His teachings are pure. He has a couple of free clips on eye contact on youtube. I'm not saying this to promote Zan Perrion, although I think he's very authentic, but to give you guys some more examples of strong eye contact.

CLIPS :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF2Yb1_vcRw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzezbYtLvtM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj9se5sM2gI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvnngTYXha0

Offline law gypsy

• Cafe Enthusiast
  • New around here
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 11:40:25 PM »
i fb and really cuddly cuddle closed with a fine art student today, as soon as i opened i went straight to deep eye contact, i was startled as to how deep it communicated buckets full within a second or two, it was always gonna go well from there, n did, and things may have got interestin earlier if i'd have been a bit more awake...anyhow, with the ey contact i'm working on, it was like chattin to...hmmm, how can i say, like as if i'd never really chatted to anyone b4, that kind shock ;)

Offline Tony

• Cafe Enthusiast
  • Inventing the future!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 10:34:43 PM »

Offline Chefke

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 12:17:05 AM »
Great article! I love to learn all about this stuff. You know when people don't look at you into your eyes? That really annoy's me. I just do the opposite, I always look people straight into the eyes, I just sign off my personality a bit. It also works to look at her lips for a while ;)

I'm not perfect at direct game yet so this is awesome!