Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

The new Daygame Cafe is open for business! Grab yourself a coffee, take a seat and rest your weary Daygame legs! :) - The Daygame Cafe Management

Author Topic: Podcast - Older guys  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Honeylover

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
    • Email
Podcast - Older guys
« on: November 05, 2011, 12:58:08 PM »
Might I suggest a podcast where you invite older guys on the show to describe their experiences?

I'm 38 (nearly 39!) and I know that there are PUAs of my age (Ozzie from RSD, Juggler) and older (Dayid Wygant, David X.

But what about ordinary guys around 40 who have gone the daygame route?  I can't be the only person interested in hearing how they are getting on.

Just a suggestion,

Gary

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 05:58:08 PM by Andy Yosha »

Offline CaryGrant

• Cafe Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Podcast - Older guys
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 02:15:06 PM »
I personally dont think daygame should be any different SO LONG as you're approaching girls who are in and around your age range. I think at yuor age its perfectly acceptable to approach a 25 yr old.

Offline rainbow

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 07:13:48 PM »
I think this is a great topic, I am 36.
When you think of pick up or day game you get the impression that the girls are between 18-25.
Are the rules of the game the same for a women in thier 30's or 40's.
Roy

Offline Machiavelli

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 03:01:24 PM »
Being in your late 20's to early 40's is just brilliant for any kind of "game" - as a man, particularly if you're single, you're at a stage where you're likely to have more disposable income available to you than at any other point in your life. You're probably in a stable position at work, with a small, but close social support network. Emotionally, you've never been more grounded: the heady days of your teens and 20's are behind you and you'll ooze natural confidence, without any unnecessary bullshit...

What's even better, is that this cocktail of social independence and emotional stability is a huge turn on for women of a wide age. From younger women looking for someone not just thinking with their dicks (even if, secretly, we still are right up until the day we drop dead), to those in their mid-30's who've reached their sexual peak: now, more than ever, is the time to step up your game, and what works for some spotty, nervous teenage PUA, will work even more so for you!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:11:33 PM by Machiavelli »

Offline rainbow

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 10:46:35 AM »
I have the week off work and havebeen going out everyday, and I have noticed that the girls I am intrested in are mostly in the 18-25 group. Hope you guys address this in a podcast soon.
Thanks

Offline Lux Lisbon

• Cafe Enthusiast
  • I love Janet Devlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 10:00:36 PM »
@CaryGrant: Boooooooo-hisssssssss. Your comment is so wracked with social conditioning, it even made my dog's toes curl up with embarrassment.

I'm 47, and I chase university students like a bloodhound after an escaped prisoner and, you know what? I do not give a flying one what they, or anybody else thinks about it.

I never, ever, ever get any adverse reactions from girls because of my age, because it's not an issue for me and girly-girlies can sense this. Notwithstanding, attraction can be *created*, and women find themselves drawn to me despite themselves.

Besides, being older, I stand out from the rest of the guys in the girls' social circle with their gay asymmetric haircuts, their World Of Warcraft late-night bags under their eyes, their skinny asses hanging out of their jeans, and their lack of life experience and wishy-washy social skills.

I'm the coolest motherfucker on the planet; I'm articulate and well-read. I'm resourceful and experienced. I can teach them about the coolest films, the hippest bands, and the beauty of Inter Milan's 1960's catenaccio system. I have a vast knowledge about the history and the culture of the city I live in (a priceless quality, guys - do not underestimate this), and can take them to all the coolest, cosiest, twinkliest, off-the-beaten-track bars and cafes. I can teach them life lessons and infuse their lives with glorious technicolored experiences, and not the grainy sepia moments most boys can only give them.

I'm The Motorcycle Boy. I'm the Nijinsky of cunnilingus. I am the winning lottery ticket and if a girl rejects me, she's rejecting fun, adventure and sex so intense it will make her eyes spin round like the fruits on a one-armed bandit machine.

Is there a more sexier word in the English language than: "nineteen"? Nope.

When I'm ninety, I still hope to be banging girls in their twenties.

I'm not in this to get girls to LIKE me.

My cock is a spitting-seething-swaggering-slavering-ravenous-one-eyed maniac of a monster. I'm not nice - nice is overrated. I'm shameless and I don't care.

Thhhhhrrrrrrrrpppppp (*blowing a raspberry*)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 10:25:14 PM by Lux Lisbon »

Offline Lux Lisbon

• Cafe Enthusiast
  • I love Janet Devlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 08:11:26 PM »
Picked up a 21 year old beautiful Bulgarian Politics student this evening, and I've got a meet-up penciled in before Christmas with a 29 year old paediatric doctor. I'll be 48 in February.

Awesome sauce.

Offline Tom Torero

• Cafe Enthusiast
  • Less talk, more action
    • View Profile
    • Who is Tom Torero?
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 10:57:15 PM »
Amen. I think I've found my biological father. Lux, I love every word  :)

Offline Lux Lisbon

• Cafe Enthusiast
  • I love Janet Devlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 11:37:50 PM »
Itzapleasure, my friend. I just like to be honest with myself and everybody else on here.

If they can help me, and I can help them get laid too, then my work will be worthwhile ;)

Offline Honeylover

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 10:24:35 PM »
Great stuff. Thanks for doing the podcast and thanks for all the guys' forum feedback.  It is really helpful to get other folks' take on this.

Personally, I have an inclination for girls in the 25-30 bracket.  I have a (probably erroneous) idea that, besides still being fit, they are more interesting to talk to than younger girls.

But I am also conscious of my own limiting beliefs.  In my town there are a handful of students, a lot of frumpy women and many pensioners (hence why I travel whenever possible).  Anyway, when I see a decent looking young women I almost always think "mmm, a student, she must only be 20, she wouldn't be interested".  This is all the more stupid as I actually have had some success with girls in their early 20's.  It just shows how persistant one's limting beliefs can be.  I suppose that approaching and getting more success with younger women is the only way to establish a new 'norm'.

OK, I will try to take a leaf out of Lux's book!

Offline AgnerWagner

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
Podcast Older guys
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 03:30:06 PM »
wish i still had all the old ones, as i went back and listened from episode 1 about a year ago

its good to see the progression of the podcast, and there are some great funny moments in them