Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

The new Daygame Cafe is open for business! Grab yourself a coffee, take a seat and rest your weary Daygame legs! :) - The Daygame Cafe Management

Author Topic: Justin Wayne's "Domino Effect" - How to Get Quick Bangs from Day Game Approaches  (Read 26401 times)

Offline spinaroonie

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
Average looking black guy in NYC pulling hot white and Asian girls off the street for quick bangs. He even has video evidence!

Has this guy stumbled upon the magic elixir for quick bangs from day game approaches?

www.justinwayneblog.com

I finally began PRACTICING game again!

For all of you who game in Union Square, it is NO SECRET among the NYC gamers that I barely went out to practice. I haven?t practiced game in 2 years! On Thursday I went to practice and invited some bootcamp members to get a ?free? workout with me.

I opened 5 girls who were walking fast. I got 4 of them in conversation. Saved 2 numbers. the other 2 girls who too much in a rush and I was still warming up.For those 2 numbers translated into pulling them home.

First video is a model girl in NYC and the other is an Asian girl.

What do I mean by practicing?

It means going out on a set schedule and approaching girls with intention of improving my skillset. Ideally it?s going out 3-5 times a week for most people who practice game.

I only gamed occasionally after my bootcamps. The reason for this is because I had reached a level of satisfactory skill where I did not have to go out as much to get laid anymore.

However, I mastered a STYLE that worked for me?

Now I decided to go back in FIELD and practice maybe 3 times a week if im focused.

This is to continue to make myself understand more things inorder to help YOU GUYS.

Last Thursday I went out to practice for the FIRST TIME in 2 years.
At first I was alone. I felt tired, unmotivated to talk to anyone and had NO DESIRE for women that day. Then I remembered that I was on a mission, it is no longer about me, but it is about learning new styles that can help other people.

As you know I recently came up with a new way to stop girls on the streets and it is BY FAR, the most effective way to stop women on the streets. I am still trying to master this.

So anyways. ON Thursday I got 2 solid numbers, and met up with both of them and took them home and closed. That was 2 for 2.

I was one of these guys, at some point in my life, who used to do mass approaching. The truth is stranger approach is not an easy skill to master ( consistent lays ). I was hoping that the ?auto-correct? theory held true and that all I had to do  was keep approaching day in and day out. Sadly, this was not the case. I had to use tremendous logic to figure out a more innovative way to get girls. Since I am an average looking minority, I could not even get lucky with high caliber women. It was brutal.

Anyways, let me get back to the point.

Most of the lays I got was when I performed for people in my bootcamps or 1 on 1 sessions. Lucky for me, 3 years ago I came up with the Domino Effect that really helped me to get MUCH more results than I imagined possible. Especially after having gone through a brutal year of poor results. After getting better with street approach; I got lazier and lazier until I only did it when I ?had to demonstrate?. So technically speaking, I have been RUSTY for 2 years.

The main reason was that The Domino Effect allowed me to drastically improved my open-to-sex ratio. Hense, I put in much less work than even the greater Pick Up Artist. Based on my findings in New York City, the better PUA?s close the deal with 1-20 phone numbers they get.

I haven?t been out since then so to some degree I failed my goal which was to go out 3 times this week. I have an excuse, I?m sick 

www.justinwayneblog.com

First video is a model girl in NYC and the other is an Asian girl.

http://youtu.be/OOVze_fuoLc

http://youtu.be/Wl3nVgB6OtI

I think this cat is onto something. There is room for a STRUCTURED DAY GAME APPROACH MODEL - one that results in quick bangs.

Thoughts?

Offline spinaroonie

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile

Offline craze6663

• Cafe Regular
  • Well, listen baby. My car, uh, doesn't exist, so..
    • View Profile
Its really mystery Method-ish, but his game is super tight

Offline spinaroonie

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
He believes in establishing a ROMANTIC CONNECTION via day game to avoid flakes.

How does one go about establishing this romantic connection with a stranger off the street in 5-10 minutes?

Offline spinaroonie

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
Whatever he's preaching it's clearly working for him - dude is pulling model calibre girls off the street for quick bangs (and not just tourists but local girls) and he's an average looking black guy at best.

From what I understand he teaches a more "structured" approach to day game. I agree with his "romantic connection" angle - it's the only way to be assured of no flakes.  Would definitely be interested in his "Domino Effect" approach and more what he has to say.

This guy may have stumbled upon the magic elixir for quick day game bangs.

Offline TheNaturalUnnatural

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
what he does is  he puts his arm around there shoulder to see and if she is interested she leans in. then an Idate. Then he makes sure he holds the girls hand for atleast 2 minutes and ends it with a kiss close and he says something like "i like you" and she says it to...all on the first interaction.   so he day 2's hes already gone up hill (got a romantic connection and interest) no all he has to do is go down hill(i.e escalate to sex)    which end with him being able to lay on the day 2 because he spent the pick up leading to a kiss

Offline TheNaturalUnnatural

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
Yes this is during the comfort stage......i think he might be the best daygamer

Offline craze6663

• Cafe Regular
    • View Profile
he does routine stacks....http://www.mediafire.com/?ch9ed7ke88h80wd

very cool guy i bet him, i dont think its his routines da do it tho....he has routine stacks and has the compliance tests

Offline appie

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
Where did you get the doc. and did justin wayne write that?

Thanks

Offline craze6663

• Cafe Regular
    • View Profile
Where did you get the doc. and did justin wayne write that?

Thanks

im sure u can find it if u look for it on google :D

and yea the client name was julius

Offline buzzkill

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
That was some guy from PUAHATE.com.

Also, 'Spinaroonie' was on Puahate.com too... Google it.

Anyways, the material is not Justin Wayne's stuff... it made up crap... The guy was just trying to mess around and spam different forums.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:48:39 AM by buzzkill »

Offline spinaroonie

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
he does routine stacks....http://www.mediafire.com/?ch9ed7ke88h80wd

very cool guy i bet him, i dont think its his routines da do it tho....he has routine stacks and has the compliance tests

If Justin Wayne really wrote this it's brilliant.

IMO the problem is most guys doing day game have nothing structured to back them up. This includes the pickup gurus teaching day game, many of whom just throw guys into set with no material and tell them to just wing it. Most guys who get into PU have trouble carrying a conversation as it is. These guys will encounter rejection after rejection.

Structured day game is where it's at There's the next huge niche to be exploited, particularly with night game dying.

Justin Wayne is a pioneer.

Why don't more guys develop a Mystery Method style routine stack that hits attraction + qualification + comfort?

Day Game allows a guy far more control of the interaction - no loud music, no jealous friends, no AMOGs, no cockblocks - it's just you and her.
A guy with the right routines could be incredible infield. Even if the shit he says is completely canned, say it enough times and it comes across completely natural.

Offline TantraMagnet

• Cafe Enthusiast
  • DG = A Mission From God
    • View Profile
Any thoughts on the tactical structured game of Jon Sinn?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbB8AuTBouY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Personally I find this to compliment and fill in some of the gaps of the blueprint by Andy and Yad.

Offline buzzkill

• Cafe Newcomer
  • New around here
    • View Profile
Yea I got coached by Sinn before.

He can not prove that he is really good. He has no proof of him with hot girls. I even had his day game DVD's with his infield videos.. They sucked ass.

My thing is this, if a guru can not prove his techniques will lead to sex for him, why waste time learning it?

I think Sinn's game is decent, I know he struggles with hotter girls. I saw him approach a few times... it was nothing spectacular.

But the main thing he could of done was provide much more solid videos to make me a believer.

He is nowhere near Justin Wayne's level in day game. JW gets really hot and high quality girls
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:47:27 AM by buzzkill »

Offline TantraMagnet

• Cafe Enthusiast
  • DG = A Mission From God
    • View Profile
I also have Sinns daygame program.

I agree the infield videos of him sucked.

However, the concepts he discusses make sense to me.

I'm gonna guess it had some influence on Andy and Yad since thier blueprint is very similar.