I can tell that there is big demand for complete details here.
1) Turn on the George Foreman.
2) Put 100g of spinach + 100g of broccoli (both frozen) into microwave for 03:30 (Cat 850w)
3) Put 3 eggs in a pan with 30g of coconut oil on the lowest gas setting and stir.
4) Put a chicken breast on the George time for approx 9 minutes.
5) Drain a can of tuna and a tin of mackerel.
6) The vegetables should be done so put them on your plate with the scambled egg and the mackerel. Start eating from here.
7) Put 100g of mixed veg in the microwave for 01:30.
Put 15ml of carotino oil on the tuna.
9) Chicken should be done cut into pieces.
10) After mixed veg is done add it to the tuna.
11) Put 100g of spinach + 100g of broccoli (both frozen) into microwave for 03:30
12) Finish eating the egg/mackerel/veg. Add the 2nd batch from step 11 to the chicken.
13) Allow to cool and refrigerate.
I hope this makes sense. I'm considering doing a youtube video if there is enough demand.